09:00 Introduction & opening words
09:15 The Italian Sun is bright: State of the Market
This session will provide a big-picture view of the current state of affairs of the Italian solar market.
- What has happened since the end of FiTs in 2013?
- Latest capacity additions
- Current and future regulation
- A 20 GW market! How long until 40 GW?
- A political, economical, social and technological perspective
09:40 Wholesale electricity prices projections in Italy
Market parity is achieved partly by the wholesale electricity prices. In this session we’ll aim to uncover the key drivers for these prices in Italy.
- Protecting against zero or sub-zero spot prices
- Will solar cannibalize on its own success?
- Key drivers and current trends
- Outlook for the future
10:00 Auctions 101
4.8 GW of renewables will be awarded in the auctions until 2021. What is the status?
- What is the share of solar in the awarded projects?
- Which companies were awarded the most?
- Foreign investment in the auctions
- Learnings from other countries’ models
- Key obstacles to avoid in the auctions
|10:25 COFFEE & COOKIE BREAK|